Monday, December 10, 2012

Better late than never!

So its been a while since I have updated my blog, yes I know it's been a very long while.  With a none stop busy schedule and my internet not wanting to work its been really hard but now that it's my day off and internet working fine I thought it would be a perfect day to update! So the month of November was a very busy month packed full of leaving Lacken, getting into the new routine of living in Shannon with my room mate Darcy. After settling into our new life here in Shannon we got to spend our Thanksgiving with our church family, It was honestly hard to spend Thanksgiving away from my family and it was my very first holiday away from my family but God blessed Darcy and I with an amazing Irish/Dutch/Brazilian  family that we could make new memories with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment