Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Knock experiences

Hey everyone! So since today is my day off I thought I would take this perfect opportunity to blog! So about two weeks ago everyone was back at Lacken for just a week of training, and I think I am going to do a separate blog post about it because I just remember I had some pictures that I put on my Facebook but not on here. Before we went to Lacken Darcy and I and our friend Natasha we went out to this place called the point here in Shannon and it is hard to believe it is here in Shannon. It is such a beautiful place so I am think I am going to either do two separate post about the point and training at Lacken or roll it into one big blog post. Most likely two post since it wouldn't make any sense if it was one post. Anyways! Friday we didn't have any training we got to have a day out, And of course being in immersion they don't tell us anything until the very LAST minute. So we didn't know where we were going until we got there and they said "we are here!". We arrived at this place called Knock, I would try to give you the history of Knock but since I am not really good at making history sound worth reading. I am going to give you guys the link to Knock's official website, Well I hope you guys enjoy the photo's and I made two videos while I was there for you guys as well! I will be uploading them tomorrow!   Here is the link! Check it out! ---->                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                              http://www.knock-shrine.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment