Thursday, January 10, 2013

Its a new day its a new year!

woohooo it's 2013! Wow its been a long haul to get here, 2012 was a incredible year for me. So as I look back at the year I have only one thing to say about it, I couldn't have done a single thing to get here with out Jesus. But before I do a 2012 recap I have to say the reason why I decided to type in red is because I though it was very appropriate for this very Christmas feel. I have to admit I am still in a Christmas mood even though its January I just cant shake the Christmas spirit off me just yet. Okay now lets start the recap! 2012 was a BIG year for me full of all of life's up's and downs. So when starting the new year of 2012 only one thing crossed my mind more than anything else did, in just a few months I will be moving to Ireland! Excitement, fear of the unknown, sadness of leaving my family and friends was what I felt for the next 8 months of my time left I had home. Emotional roller coaster was a perfect description of what was going on inside my head. But besides the emotional roller coaster that was inside of my head I got to celebrate my 18th birthday with my friends and family, go to my SR. prom with my best friends, graduate high school! and have the hardest yet most incredible summer of my life. God taught me hard work and dedication in 2012 and I can never do anything with out trusting fully in Him. I would say 2012 was the year of faith for me that's the best way to but it really is that whole year was having faith in Jesus when things are good and when  they are bad and you feel alone and you cant go on He moves and takes your hand and helps you the whole way. So after being a emotional roller coaster for 8months it was time to start on my new journey in life. If some one told me just a few years before I would be moving to Ireland with a group of people I didn't know to share the Gospel I would have laughed in your face, well I guess I am the one laughing now:) I wouldn't have it any other way! when August came rolling around the corner and it was time to leave to be honest I have never felt so peaceful and scared out of my mind at the same time, I couldn't have asked for a better Immersion family, It is incredible to see how God fit us all together.  Okay so I think this is enough reading for all of you now, be looking out for part 2 of this blog post! and videos and pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment